Do You Have a Team of Realtors Working For You?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. And the Agents showing these homes to you in an Open House, or because you called the number on the sign have a responsibility to the Seller, not You.
We Work for You
As your Realtor, we have years of experience in the Greater St. Louis market and can help you find and buy your ideal home, quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, we will give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. We will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, we will present and negotiate it on your behalf.
Bottom line: As your trusted Realtors we are there for you, every step of the way.
What to Look for in a Realtor
When buying a home, we will :
- Take the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have true partners in your home buying journey.
- Explain everything clearly and answer your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Possess expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Know how to find great properties in your price range.
- Alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc.
- Recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need-even beyond the sale.
Not every Realtors offer all of these services. Our clients say that we do. They also tell us how much they appreciate our professionalism, expertise and accessibility.
The best way to verify we are the right Realtor team for you is to meet with us in person or virtually. Ask questions. See if there is a good fit.
To schedule an appointment with somebody in our team, please call or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and we’ll get back to you.